Student Government: Staff for Senator [Removed]
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 2-4 Hours/Week
Start Date: Oct. 3, 2016
End Date: March 20, 2017
Job Number: 0008-1822-2016
Last Date to Apply: Sept. 29, 2016
To assist Senator [Removed] with projects and goals to improve the overall welfare of the student body.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly 1 hour meetings
- Work with different ASUCD commissions and departments
- Review and write ASUCD legislation
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Strong organizations and communications kills
- Hard worker and strong work ethic
- Critical thinking and analyzing skills
- Possess the willingness to learn and serve
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.