Executive Office: Department of Outreach and Recruitment Member
Name: Jade Wolansky
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 2-4 hours/week
Start Date: Oct. 5, 2016
End Date: June 9, 2017
Job Number: 0035-1827-2016
Last Date to Apply: Sept. 29, 2016
The ASUCD Department of Outreach and Recruitment manages overall marketing for Student Government.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Planning and organizing three quarterly events
- Flyering and tabling
- Attend weekly meetings
- Manage social media pages
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Strong Communication Skills
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Positive Attitude
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.