Office of Advocacy & Student Representation: Chief Finance Officer (Deputy Director)
Name: Daniel Nagey
Payrate: $79.74/wk (pending budget approval, refer to budget for weeks paid)
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 10-15 hrs/wk
Start Date: June 26, 2017
End Date: June 10, 2018
Job Number: 0031-1830-2017
Last Date to Apply: July 2, 2017
To be OASR's financial aid by doing all budgeting for conferences, meetings, trainings, and more. You will be a financial advisor keeping the team updated on our spending and keeping track of reimbursements.
- Booking flights, hotels, fleet services, etc.
- Aiding in the reimbursement process
- Working with the director to be as fiscally conservative as possible
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Knowledge of the OASR budget
- Excellent Excel, Google Drive, and Google Calendar experience
- Understanding of what events OASR puts on
- High organizational skills
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.