Unitrans: Support Services Supervisor
Name: Kristyn Lorek
You can visit the Unitrans website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 12 hrs/week (M-T 17:45-21:45, F: 15:45-19:45)
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: Indefinite
Job Number: 0009-1832-2016
Last Date to Apply: Oct. 13, 2016
To upkeep the cleanliness of the Unitrans vehicles and to provide help and leadership to fellow employees.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Supervising all Support Services Assistants
- Running the vehicle washer
- Parking vehicles after cleaning
- Driving the employee shuttle
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Must have experience as an SS Assistant or a Unitrans Driver
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Able to work 2 weekend shifts per month
- Willingness to teach others and provide a good example of ethics and a good working environment
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.