Student Government: Chief of Staff for Senator Jamaludin
Name: Adilla Jamaludin
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 3 hours/week
Start Date: Oct. 15, 2016
End Date: Dec. 1, 2016
Job Number: 0008-1839-2016
Last Date to Apply: Oct. 13, 2016
Chief aid to Senator Jamaludin
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Must be committed to learning about ASUCD
- Must attend weekly meetings (Fridays, 5-6pm)
- Must be able to attend at least 1 hour of every senate meetings (Thursdays, starting at 6:10pm)
- Must be willing to sit on meetings on Senator Amaludin's behalf
- Organize and conduct weekly staff meetings. Help coordinate with other staffers and provide help when needed
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.