Housing Advising for Undergraduate Students: Assistant for Housing Day
Name: Juliana Luna
You can visit the Housing Advising for Undergraduate Students website to learn more about them.
Payrate: $45 per week (refer to budget for weeks paid)
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: No
Hours per Week: 5 hrs/week
Start Date: Oct. 30, 2016
End Date: June 10, 2017
Job Number: 0032-1841-2016
Last Date to Apply: Oct. 19, 2016
To assist the HAUS Unit Director with overseeing all internal operations of Housing Advising for Undergraduate Students
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Synthesize timesheets
- Manage volunteers
- Take meeting minutes and attend weekly meetings
- Collect social media analytics
- Assist in other tasks as needed
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Willingness to learn
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.