Student Government: Recruitment & Retention Organizing Committee Chairperson
Name: Adilla Jamaludin
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 3-4 hrs/week
Start Date: Oct. 27, 2016
End Date: June 2, 2017
Job Number: 0008-1847-2016
Last Date to Apply: Oct. 20, 2016
Promote academic preparation, leadership training, and cultural activities for non-college tracked youth and support retention efforts of underrepresented students.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Hire committee members
- Schedule and lead weekly committe meetings
- Coordinate all aspects of the committee
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Time management skills
- Leadership experience
- Strong work ethic
- A degree of experience with respect to student health
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.