Picnic Day: Technical Assistant Director
Name: Madhav Sharma
You can visit the Picnic Day website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Options: Transcript Notation
Hours per Week: 2-4 hours/week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: April 26, 2017
Job Number: 0004-1852-2016
Last Date to Apply: Nov. 17, 2016
Help run the technical aspect of Picnic Day to create a smooth experience for the community on the day of.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Designing and making edits to the Picnic Day website
- Operating sound systems on Picnic Days itself
- Attend weekly meetings
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Any major is welcome to apply
- No skills required, but some knowledge on designing websites is preferred
- Responsible, with good work ethic
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.