Picnic Day: Vice Chair Assistant Director
Name: Grace Gaither
You can visit the Picnic Day website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 2-4 hrs/week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: April 26, 2017
Job Number: 0004-1861-2016
Last Date to Apply: Nov. 17, 2016
Assist Vice Chair in administrative tasks, plan the scavenger, and manage HQ.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Assist in administrative details for Picnic Day
- Create, plan, and organize scavenger hunt
- Manage headquarters on day of
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Has time commitment
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.