Picnic Day: Transportation Assistant Director
Name: Beverly Yee
You can visit the Picnic Day website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 1-3 hrs/week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: April 26, 2017
Job Number: 0004-1864-2016
Last Date to Apply: Nov. 17, 2016
Assist Transportation Director with planning and coordinating transit, parking, and accessibility to and from Picnic Day events for participants and attendees.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly board meetings
- Organize spreadsheets
- Design permits and Picnic Day 'Plan Your Visit' webpage
- Help coordinate with TAPS and Unitrans
- Drive and monitor vehicles (gators, golf carts, vant, etc.) on Picnic Day
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Class C license
- Knowledge of Google Drive
- Work cohesively in group settings
- Responsible and organized
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.