Student Government: Senate Staff for Sam Chiang
Name: Samantha Chiang
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: No
Hours per Week: 2-4 hrs/week
Start Date: Jan. 16, 2017
End Date: March 24, 2017
Job Number: 0008-1913-2016
Last Date to Apply: Jan. 12, 2017
To assist Senator Chiang in her senatorial duties as they relate to mental health, ethnic affairs, and academic affairs.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attending weekly staff meetings
- Joining either the mental health team, the ethnic affairs team, or the academic affairs team
- Attending weekly project team meetings
- Assisting in writing legislation and analyzing legislation
- Correspond with units, committees, or senators as necessary
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Strong organizational and time-management ability
- Familiarity with Google docs and Google calendar
- Enthusiasm, drive, and a willingness to adapt and learn
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.