Student Government: Senate Staff for Senator Irveen Grewal
Name: Irveen Grewal
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: No
Hours per Week: 1-2 hours/week
Start Date: Jan. 8, 2017
End Date: March 24, 2017
Job Number: 0008-1916-2016
Last Date to Apply: Dec. 2, 2016
To assist Senator Grewal on her platforms and work on various projects.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly staff meetings
- Work on assigned projects
- Writing bills
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Organized, detail-oriented
- Teamwork and problem-solving skills
- Interest in legislation writing
- Good communication skills
- Time management
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.