Student Government: Senate Staff for Senator Daniel Nagey
Name: Daniel Nagey
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 2-5 hrs/week
Start Date: Jan. 9, 2017
End Date: March 24, 2017
Job Number: 0008-1920-2016
Last Date to Apply: Jan. 9, 2017
Aid Senator Daniel Nagey in sucessfully carrying out his platforms which include tackling food & housing insecurities, advocating for and destigmatizing of mental health on campus, and on a UC-wide level, and protesting against tuition hikes.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly staff meetings
- Assisting in writing and analyzing legislation
- Attend various meetings with administration
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Have a strong passion for serving the UC Undergrad student population
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Background knowledge in google drive and google calendar
- Strong organizational and time management ability
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.