Picnic Day: Entertainment Assistant Director
Name: Gabriel Escudero
You can visit the Picnic Day website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 2-5 hrs/week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: April 26, 2017
Job Number: 0004-1923-2016
Last Date to Apply: Jan. 12, 2017
To assist in the planning and organization of entertainment on Picnic Day
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Must attend Board Meetings(Wednesdays, 6-8pm)
- Scout and contact potential performers
- Emcee and manage stages on Picnic Day
- Collaborate with fellow assistant directors and entertainment director
- Advertise Picnic Day for potential performers
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Time management
- Responsible and punctual
- Ability to communicate well in a team environment
- Enthusiasm about Picnic Day!
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.