Student Government: Elections Committee Member
Name: Sevan Nahabedian
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: n/a
Resume Required: No
Hours per Week: 2 hrs/week
Start Date: Jan. 9, 2017
End Date: March 1, 2017
Job Number: 0008-1924-2016
Last Date to Apply: Jan. 6, 2017
To help plan and organize ASUCD student government elections. The student body will participate in elections this Winter Quarter. The elections committee is tasked with hosting this election. The purpose of this position is also to be introduced to ASUCD.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Poster design
- Contacting campus resources
- Developing strategic marketing strategies
- Entry-level position
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Desire to serve campus
- Organizational skills
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.