Picnic Day: Chair Assistant Director
Name: Chelsea Hernandez
You can visit the Picnic Day website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 2-4 hrs/week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: April 26, 2017
Job Number: 0004-1931-2016
Last Date to Apply: Jan. 12, 2017
To assist the chair with board meetings, socials, administrative tasks, and special projects for Picnic Day.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Plan ice breakers and other activities for board meetings and winter retreat
- Arrange a newsletter for Picnic Day Alumni
- Coordinate socials for the board to get to know each other
- Staff headquarters on Picnic Day and assist other Directors when needed
- Assist the chair with other tasks as needed
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Detail oriented
- Problem solving
- Work well with others
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.