Student Government: Sexual Assault Awareness and Advocacy Committee Members
Name: Rachelle Fishbin
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: No
Hours per Week: Weekly Meetings
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: June 15, 2017
Job Number: 0008-1936-2016
Last Date to Apply: Jan. 19, 2017
To promote awareness of resources regarding sexual assault issues including offering workshops and events that provide advocacy and knowledge to individuals on campus. Address issues surrounding gendered violence, especially sexual assault.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Work closely with centers across campus to promote awareness, including the LGBTQIA, WRRC, AB540 Center, CARE, OSSJA, CCC, & SRRC
- Work with Greek life to promote knowledge to high risk communities
- Attend weekly meetings
- Organize educational programs for UCD regarding consent, sexism, sexpositivity, and the reporting process for sexual assault
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Previous experience w/gendered violence or sexual assault recommended but not required
- Intersectional understanding of sexual asault
- Can take initiative and is driven
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.