Student Government: Senate Staff for Senator Julie Jung
Name: Julie Jung
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: N/A
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 3 Hours/Week
Start Date: Jan. 12, 2017
End Date: March 24, 2017
Job Number: 0008-1937-2016
Last Date to Apply: Jan. 12, 2017
To assist Senator Julie Jung in her daily work as an ASUCD Senator. To help in completing her platforms of providing more representation of international students, providing more aid to ASUCD units, and expanding on basic needs insecuirty resources. Visit asucd.ucdavis.edu/julie-jung/ for more info.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly staff meetings
- Assist in legislative writing
- Complete assigned tasks
- Ability to work on a team
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Time management
- Stong organizational skills
- Good work ethic
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.