Picnic Day: Special Events Assistant Director
Name: Alicia Woelffer
You can visit the Picnic Day website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: No
Hours per Week: 2-6 hours/week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: April 20, 2011
Job Number: 0004-0194-2012
Last Date to Apply: April 6, 2011
- Assist the special events director with athe planning and execution of Pre-Week Events, such as the Cow Milking Contest.
- Assist with monitoring Special Events on the day of Picnic Day.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Assist in planning of Pre-Week, the week before Picnic Day
- Work all Pre-Week Events
- Work all of Picnic Day, April 16, 2011
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Positive attitude
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.