Student Government: Director of Outreach for Senator Martinez
Name: Ricardo Martinez
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 4-6 Hours/Week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: March 24, 2017
Job Number: 0008-1958-2017
Last Date to Apply: Jan. 20, 2017
Outreach to different organizations and respective communities in order to foster a better connecton between them and ASUCD, serve as the liaison between Senator Martinez and students/faculty, and be in contact with the City of Davis regarding any important meetings and/or projects affecting UC Davis students.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend 1hr weekly meetings, and various others
- Communicate in-person/online with faculty and staff
- Coordinate events and projects
- Report to Senator Martinez, 1 hr meeting
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.