Student Government: Senate Staff for Senator Simran Grewal
Name: Simran Grewal
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 1-5 hrs/week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: March 24, 2017
Job Number: 0008-1967-2017
Last Date to Apply: Jan. 19, 2017
To assist Senator Grewal in completing her senatorial duties and various platforms including public health education and awareness, graduate program resources for undergrads, library improvement, and dietary diversity on campus.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly staff meetings
- Assist in legislative writing and analyzation
- Complete assigned projects
- Attend meetings with administration
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Strong organizational skills
- Effective communication skills
- Time management
- Teambuilding skills
- Good work ethic
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.