Student Government: Internal Affairs Commission Members and Alternates
Name: Nick Flores
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 2-4 Hours/Week
Start Date: Feb. 2, 2017
End Date: June 30, 2017
Job Number: 0008-1968-2017
Last Date to Apply: Jan. 26, 2017
The purpose of the Internal Affairs Commission is to investigate and recommend improvements to areas and services that affect the quality of student life.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly meetings
- Work with ASUCD senators and unit directors to update Long Range Plans
- Maintain adequate knowledge of ASUCD governing docs.
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Willingness to learn
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.