Student Government: Senate Staff for Senator Anastasia Ruttkay
Name: Anastasia Ruttkay
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 2-5 hrs/week
Start Date: Jan. 23, 2017
End Date: March 24, 2017
Job Number: 0008-1972-2017
Last Date to Apply: Jan. 20, 2017
Aid Senator Anastasia Ruttkay in sucessfully carrying out her platforms which include sexual assault prevention and improving admin-student relations. This is an opportunity to get involved with UCD's student government and to work on positive changes you would personally wish to accomplish within our campus.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly staff meetings
- Assisting in writing and analyzing legislation
- Attend various meetings with administration
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Have a strong passion for serving the UC Undergrad student population
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Background knowledge in google drive and google calendar
- Strong organizational and time management ability
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.