Entertainment Council: Photography Assistant
Name: Rachel Myers
You can visit the Entertainment Council website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 5 hrs/wk
Start Date: Jan. 30, 2017
End Date: June 9, 2017
Job Number: 0002-1974-2017
Last Date to Apply: Jan. 26, 2017
Assist Entertainment Council photographer with documenting and photographing Entertainment Council events.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Coordinate with Entertainment Council photographer to cover events
- Photograph and edit photos for use on Entertainment Council website and social media
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
Prior photography and editing experience, strong communication skills, possession of camera and photography equipment preferred.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.