Student Government: Department of Outreach and Recruitment
Name: Gurjot Gill
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 3-5 hours/week
Start Date: Feb. 7, 2017
End Date: July 4, 2017
Job Number: 0008-1977-2017
Last Date to Apply: Jan. 29, 2017
The Department of Outreach and Recruitment manages overall marketing for ASUCD. The Department of Outreach and Recruitment also advises the president and other units on ASUCD branding. We plan three quarterly events and complete small projects to promote student government.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly meetings
- Assist in planning and organizing three quarterly events
- Flyering, tabling, and posting on social media
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter
- Strong Communication Skills
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Positive Attitude
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.