Student Government: Disability Rights Advocacy Committee(DRAC) Chairperson
Name: Sam Chiang
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 2-4 hrs/week
Start Date: March 1, 2017
End Date: June 24, 2017
Job Number: 0008-2016-2017
Last Date to Apply: Feb. 23, 2017
To lead the Disability Rights Advocacy Committee and serve as the ASUCD liason to the Student Disability Center.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Hire DRAC members by Spring Quarter
- Convene bi-weekly meetings
- Provide recommendations to the SDC
- Host 1 event for the disabilities communities per quarter
- Present to Senate once per quarter
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Strong organizational, communication, and time management skills
- Passion for disabilities rights advocacy
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.