Aggie Studios: Volunteer Staff
Name: Tania Josephine
You can visit the Aggie Studios website to learn more about them.
Work Study: No
Resume Required: No
Hours per Week: 4-6 hrs/week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: June 15, 2017
Job Number: 0029-2027-2017
Last Date to Apply: June 30, 2017
Aggie Studios is looking for those who are interested in a career in broadcast journalism, film, and/or those who are interested in gaining a film and editing experience.
- Reporters: Conduct interviews, generate new ideas for stories, participate in development of content, research, and report on stories, collaborate with videographers.
- Videographers: Film, edit, and produce content in collaboration with reporters, responsible for production and post-production aspects of video content.
- Editors: Develop, edit, manage Aggie Studios video content for release
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Dedication to Aggie Studios operations
- Confident leadership skills
- Ability to work in large groups
- Organized and effective time management
- Should be a self-starter and team player
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.