Student Government: Staff for Senator Matt Yamaguchi
Name: Matt Yamaguchi
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 2-6 hrs/week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: Dec. 15, 2017
Job Number: 0008-2028-2017
Last Date to Apply: March 16, 2017
Assist Senator Matt Yamaguchi in weekly activities and helping to accomplish goals of improving student transportation resources and providing student org workplace.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly staff meetings
- Attend relevant meetings conducive to accomplishing platforms
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Willing to commit 2-6 hours a week
- Strong desire to improve UC Davis and the lives of our student body
- Ambitious, willing to tackle large and diffcult projects and confidence to complete them
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.