Student Government: DREAM Committee - Chair
Name: Sam Chiang
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 2-4 hrs/wk
Start Date: April 13, 2017
End Date: March 31, 2018
Job Number: 0008-2067-2017
Last Date to Apply: April 6, 2017
To represent undocumented student interests, serve as a liaison between ASUCD and the AB540 center. Coordinate events for the undocumented student community.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Hire DREAM committee members
- Meet bi-weekly
- Coordinate one event/project for Spring
- Communicate with the AB540 Center
- Give quarterly oral reports to Senate
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Must be organized, proactive, and responsible
- Strong verbal and written communication skills preferred.
- Knowledge of undocumented student issues and social justice.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.