Student Government: Staff for Senator Suryawanshi
Name: Rahi Vijay Suryawanshi
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 3-5 hrs/week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: Feb. 20, 2018
Job Number: 0008-2079-2017
Last Date to Apply: April 20, 2017
Assist Senator Suryawanshi with her following projects:
- Conducting free self defence workshops on campus
- Establish a scholarship for International students
- Conduct Allyship workshops in Freshman dorms
- Establish website for faculty, graduate, and undergraduate students to collaborate on research opportunities
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly staff meetings
- Attend at least one(out of 10) senate meeting per quarter
- Get assimilated of ASUCD governing documents
- Optional: Conduct your own project! Utilize your fellow staff members and my support to lead one of your own projects that'll positively impact the UC Davis resources community
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Must be proactive, responsible, and eager to learn
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Positive and amicable attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.