Picnic Day: Transportation Assistant Director
Name: Alex Lam
You can visit the Picnic Day website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 4-6 hrs/week
Start Date: Oct. 14, 2013
End Date: April 30, 2014
Job Number: 0004-0208-2013
Last Date to Apply: Feb. 10, 2014
To aid and assist the Transportation Services Director in the planning and preparation of Picnic Day 2014.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly meetings starting January 2014
- Assist with parking permits and Unitrans shuttle coordination
- Assist in transporting materials on the day of Picnic Day
- Assist in planning comprehensive parking and traffic management systems for the largest student-run event
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.