Executive Office: Executive Staff
Name: Shelby McMichael
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 5-10 Hours/Week
Start Date: April 27, 2017
End Date: March 1, 2018
Job Number: 0035-2081-2017
Last Date to Apply: April 20, 2017
To assist the President, Vice President, and Chief of Staff in the operation of ASUCD from the Executive level
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly staff meetings
- Displaying a willingness to learn about ASUCD and public service in general
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Strong comunication skills
- Quick learning
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.