Picnic Day: Animal Events Assistant Director
Name: Cathrine Fong
You can visit the Picnic Day website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Options: Yes (transcript notation)
Hours per Week: 2-4 hours/week
Start Date: Oct. 17, 2012
End Date: April 22, 2013
Job Number: 0004-0209-2012
Last Date to Apply: April 5, 2013
- To assist the Animal Events Director in Picnic Day duties
- To gain experience working with animal - related groups and organizations
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Assist the Animal Events director with various responsibilities including contacting and approving animal - related groups and organizations and planning field layouts
- Must be available on 04/19/2013 - 04/21/2013
- Organization skills
- Communication skills
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.