Student Government: International Undergraduate Student Committee Chair
Name: Samantha Chiang
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 3-4 hrs/week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: June 3, 2017
Job Number: 0008-2091-2017
Last Date to Apply: April 24, 2017
To develop initiatives and projects in the interest of the UC Davis International Student Community and serve as the ASUCD liason to the international student center
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Hire 7 members for the International Undergraduate Student Committee
- Develop 3 project proposals by the end of Spring Quarter
- Present quarterly reports to Senate
- Correspond regularly with the International Student Center
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Good time management skills
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.