Picnic Day: Entertainment Assistant Director
Name: Darwin Ching
You can visit the Picnic Day website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Options: transcript notation offered
Hours per Week: Varies
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: April 22, 2013
Job Number: 0004-0213-2012
Last Date to Apply: April 18, 2013
- To assist the Entertainment Director in Picnic Day duties.
- To gain experience working with bands/performance - related groups and organizations
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Assist the Entertainment Director with various responsibilities including contacting and approving entertainment-related groups and organizations and planning band/performance layouts.
- Organization skills
- Communication skills
- Must be punctual
- Able to lift over 50-75 pounds overhead
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.