Student Government: Environmental Policy & Planning Commission Members & Alternates
Name: Sarah Risher
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 1-4 hrs/wk
Start Date: Sept. 20, 2017
End Date: June 10, 2018
Job Number: 0008-2137-2017
Last Date to Apply: May 18, 2017
Assist the Environmental Policy and Planning Commission (EPPC) in promoting sustainable efforts around campus.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly meetings
- Vote on proposed legislation
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Good communication skills and a willingness to work with others
- Interest or knowledge about legislation related to the environment
- Ability to take initiative and work on some small projects/tasks outside of meeting
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.