Picnic Day: Volunteer Assistant Director
Name: Madeline Lai
You can visit the Picnic Day website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: varies/ quarter
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: April 30, 2014
Job Number: 0004-0214-2012
Last Date to Apply: Feb. 3, 2014
Assist Volunteer Director with preparation prior to, and on Picnic Day ( 04/12/14).
Must be present on Picnic Day to work.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Assist in recruiting volunteers
- Assist in creating volunteer schedules
- Help sign in volunteers on the day of Picnic Day
- Must be present from 5:30 am to 6 pm on Picnic Day
- Must have very strong communication skills
- Must have strong organizational skills
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.