Student Government: Sexual Assault Awareness Advocacy Committee Chair
Name: Rachelle Fishbin
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 4-5 hrs/week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: May 1, 2018
Job Number: 0008-2147-2017
Last Date to Apply: May 15, 2017
Chair leads and directs the Sexual Assault Awareness Advocacy Committee in collaboration with the rest of the committee
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Acts as a liason/contact person between the SAAAC and community
- Creates SAAAC meeting agenda
- Supports members in event planning
- Ensures that the committee is regularly planning events pertaining to sexual assault awareness and prevention
- Hires new members for the committee as needed
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Strong communicator
- Understanding of intersectionality
- Passionate about Social Justice/advocacy
- Experience with event planning/logistics strongly recommended
- Must collaborate well with others
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.