Unitrans: Operations Assistant
Name: Martin E. Marquez
You can visit the Unitrans website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 5-19 hrs/wk
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: Indefinite
Job Number: 0009-2151-2017
Last Date to Apply: May 25, 2017
Unitrans is seeking qualified people to fill the position of Operations Assistant. The successful applicants will work closely with the Operations Manager in maintaining the smooth operations of the Unitrans system by fulfilling the listed OA duties
Unitrans is an equal opportunity employer.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Assist in shift building on UNI throughout the year
- Assist the Operations Manager in creation and modification of service guides
- Attend and assist in running mandatory meetings throughout the year
- File and document daily paperwork
- Receive, document, and respond (as necessary) to incident reports
- Serve as a connection between the Operations Manager and other positions in the company
- Participate in internal planning.
- Assist the Operations Manager in responding to operations related customer service forms
- Potentially take on personal projects that would benefit the company overall
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
1. Ability to exercise a high degree of independent responsibility.
2. Ability to communicate along all lines of authority.
3. Ability to give and take directions.
4. Good organizational skills.
5. Must be available to assist at mandatory meetings.
6. Must be available to train and work over the summer.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.