Entertainment Council: Graphic Design Coordinator
Name: Liz O'Neill
You can visit the Entertainment Council website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 6 hrs/wk
Start Date: Sept. 1, 2017
End Date: June 10, 2018
Job Number: 0002-2175-2017
Last Date to Apply: June 1, 2017
The Graphic Design Coordinator will work closely with the Promotions Director to create designs for event and project promotion. They will be responsible for creating flyers, facebook headers, artist posters, and overseeting the EC website. They will also work closely with the EC Photographer to collaborate on designs.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Design graphics for print, website, and social media platforms as needed.
- Manage EC's image on media platforms
- Develop and maintain consistent theme and style
- Work with Promotions director to develop designs and coordinate visions
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Experience using Photoshop and Illustrator
- Creative and self-motivated
- Strong communication skills
- Portfolio of graphic designs
- Website development experience preferred
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.