Student Government: Elections Committee Vice Chair
Name: Michael Swalberg
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 5-7 hrs/week
Start Date: Sept. 1, 2017
End Date: June 1, 2018
Job Number: 0008-2185-2017
Last Date to Apply: June 5, 2017
To assist with running quarterly ASUCD elections consistent with Chapter 4 of the bylaws.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Handle any tasks delegated by the chair
- Manage the internal and external elections calendar
- Take over as interim chair if the chair position is vacated
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Knowledge of student government operations
- Ability to make impartial deisions
- Strong time management and efficient communication skills
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.