Unitrans: Route Trainer
Name: Xavier Montalvan
You can visit the Unitrans website to learn more about them.
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 13 Trainable Hours
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: Indefinite
Job Number: 0009-2191-2017
Last Date to Apply: June 22, 2017
To provide bus guidance to drivers currently in the RT program.
-Evaluate and provide feedback to drivers currently in the RT program.
-Must attend regular Route Trainer meetings run by the Trainer Supervisor.
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
Unitrans is an Equal Opportunaity Employer
1. At least 500 cummulative driving hours.
2. Must have a good driving record.
3. Must be able to work at least one full academic quarter following your hiring.
4. A strong knowledge of all Unitrans Routes and buses.
5. Teaching skills necessary to train students on proper operation of transit vehicles.
APPLICANTS: PLEASE SUBMIT A COVER LETTER ALONG WITH RESUME.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.