Pantry: Public Relations Coordinator
Name: Rosa Maria Martinez
You can visit the Pantry website to learn more about them.
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 3-10 hrs/week
Start Date: Oct. 2, 2017
End Date: June 14, 2018
Job Number: 0025-2194-2017
Last Date to Apply: July 6, 2017
Assist External Director. Engage actively with other team members to improve the service of The Pantry
- Regularly publish relevant and sensitive content on a variety of media handles
- Assist in organizing food drives and different events
- Regularly email and communicate with groups from the campus or general Davis community
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Willingness to work as a part of a team
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.