Pantry: Partnerships Coordinator
Name: Rosa Maria Martinez
You can visit the Pantry website to learn more about them.
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 3-10 hrs/week
Start Date: Oct. 2, 2017
End Date: June 14, 2018
Job Number: 0025-2195-2017
Last Date to Apply: July 6, 2017
Assist Assistant Director and other staff members with different projects. Engage actively with other staff members in improving services at The Pantry.
- Staff The Pantry 2 hrs/week and attend staff meetings 2 hrs/week
- Drive food from Woodland or Davis to campus in an 8 passenger van
- Meet regularly with different partners of The Pantry
- Hold interviews for The Pantry scholarship
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Must have license and qualified to drive a University vehicle
- Experience working in groups
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.