Pantry: Director of Internal Operations
Name: Rosa Maria Martinez
You can visit the Pantry website to learn more about them.
Payrate: $49.84/wk (pending budget approval, refer to budget for actual weeks paid)
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 10-15 hrs/week
Start Date: Oct. 2, 2017
End Date: June 14, 2018
Job Number: 0025-2196-2017
Last Date to Apply: July 6, 2017
To oversee all internal operations of the Pantry and ensure successful daily operations.
- Inventory management & recording online using software such as Excel and Google Sheets
- Create a new, computerized automatic inventory system
- Staff scheduling
- Coordinate "Adopt-a-week" program
- Coordinate individual volunteer program
- Assist Director in Volunteer training sessions & internal operational procedures
- Required to make sure that the liabilities for all activities done by The Pantry are covered
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Must Work 2-3 hrs/week in The Pantry
- Have good time management skills
- Must be organized
- Must attend weekly staff meetings (1 hr) and weekly board meeting (1 hr)
- What makes The Pantry different from other organizations you have worked with/wish to work with?
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.