Pantry: Activity Coordinator
Name: Rosa Maria Martinez
You can visit the Pantry website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 3-10 hours/week
Start Date: Oct. 2, 2017
End Date: June 14, 2018
Job Number: 0025-2198-2017
Last Date to Apply: July 6, 2017
Assist directors and other staff members with different projects. Engage actively with other staff members in improving the services that the Pantry provides.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Staff the Pantry - 2 hrs/week
- Attend staff meetings - 1 hr/week
- Tabling sporadically at different promotional events
Initiating and/or completing projects as decided by the staff as a whole.
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Experience working in a team and extensive volunteering preferred
- Experience in outreach and event organization preferred
- Willingness to work as a team member and participate acitvely
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.