Pantry: Assistant Director
Name: Rosa Maria Martinez
You can visit the Pantry website to learn more about them.
Payrate: $49.84/wk (pending budget approval, refer to budget for actual weeks paid)
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 10-15 hrs/week
Start Date: June 2, 2017
End Date: June 14, 2018
Job Number: 0025-2199-2017
Last Date to Apply: July 6, 2017
To assist the Director and make routine pick-ups at the Yolo Food Bank and Student Farm
- Manage The Pantry Scholarship by promotion applications, scheduling interviews, and awarding scholarships
- Make pick-ups from the different donators such as Yolo County food Bank, Wayfare Center, individuals, Etc.
- Go on routine pick-ups
- Attend weekly staff meetings
- Work a minimum of 2 hr/week during hours of operation
- Manage partnerships with the Yolo County Food Bank, The Student Farm, and Fruit and Veggie Up
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Must have license and be qualified to drive the GFI's vehicle after completing the required paperwork
- Must work 2hrs/week in The Pantry
- Must attend weekly meetings(1 hr) and weekly board meetings
- Must have good time management skills
- Must be organized
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.