Aggie Reuse Store: Video & Graphics/Branding Staff
Name: Nicole Garcia
You can visit the Aggie Reuse Store website to learn more about them.
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 4-6 hrs/week
Start Date: June 26, 2017
End Date: Aug. 4, 2017
Job Number: 0028-2211-2017
Last Date to Apply: June 22, 2017
Video and Graphics/Branding Staff will be responsible for creating a variety of content for Aggie Reuse Store to utilize over summer and the 2017-2018 school year.
- Attend weekly staff meetings
- Create digital media collateral to promote the unit to campus and community
- Create content in line with organizational branding guidelines
- Brainstorm and execute creative concepts, start to finish, in a team of others
- Assist with invetory duties as needed
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Graphic design experience, videography experience, or other digital media experience preferred
- Knowlede of unit such as mission
- Familiarity with unit's branding identity
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.