Aggie Reuse Store: Analytics Staff
Name: Nicole Garcia
You can visit the Aggie Reuse Store website to learn more about them.
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 3-6 hrs/week
Start Date: June 26, 2017
End Date: Aug. 4, 2017
Job Number: 0028-2213-2017
Last Date to Apply: June 22, 2017
Analytics Staff will be responsible for examining collectors of past organizational analytics to draw conclusions and insights for the upcoming 2017-2018 year in terms of sales forecasts, marketing projections, and more.
- Attend weekly staff meetings
- Organize weekly and yearly statistics from the past years including marketing analytics, sales volume, foot traffic, and more; use statistics to draw insights
- Create innovative solutions for tracking future metrics and business operations
- Assist with inventory duties as needed
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Accounting experience preferred
- Proficiency with data, numbers, and statistics
- Proficiency with Excel/Google Sheets a plus
- Problem-solving abilities
- Knowledge of unit such as mission and history
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.