Student Government: Elections Committee Chair
Name: Adilla Jamaludin
Payrate: $600 stipend (pending budget approval, refer to budget for actual weeks paid)
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 5-7 hrs/wk
Start Date: Sept. 1, 2017
End Date: June 1, 2018
Job Number: 0008-2217-2017
Last Date to Apply: June 15, 2017
To run quarterly ASUCD elections consistent with chapter 4 of the bylaws
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Communicate with candidates and authors of initiatives
- Assess violations points
- Work with Creative Media and the Department of Outreach and Recruitment to advertise elections
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Knowledge of student government operations
- Ability to make impartial decisions
- Strong time management and efficient communication skills
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.